* Information you provide to us or allow others to provide to us;
At various points in the Bike IT experience, you may provide us with information about yourself. For example, when you create an account with Bike IT, you provide us with personal information like your name, email address, and telephone number. And if you place an order with Bike IT, we collect information including your address, phone number and the details of your order.
If you log into the Bike IT service through a third-party, we may receive some information about you through them. For example, if you choose to log into Bike IT with your Facebook account, we may receive information about your contacts. We may also offer social sharing tools (such as the Facebook Like button) that let you share actions on Bike IT with other sites and vice versa. You should check the privacy policies of these services and your settings there for more information.
* Technical information about usage of Bike IT
When you use the Bike IT services, either through a browser or mobile app, we automatically receive some technical information about the hardware and software that is being used.
We and our partners use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and device identifiers. Cookies are small text files that are sent by your computer when you access our services through a browser. We may use session cookies (which expire when you close your browser), persistent cookies (which expire when you choose to clear them from your browser), and other identifiers to collect information from your browser or device that helps us personalize your experience and remember things like your current location or that you have already logged in to Bike IT.
We employ some third-party services to help us understand the usage of Bike IT, and these third-parties may also deploy cookies on our site or collect information through our mobile applications. For example, we use Google Analytics to understand, in a non-personal way, how users interact with various portions of our site you can learn more about information that Google may collect here (http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/).
When you use Bike IT, our servers will record information about your usage of the service and information that is sent by your browser or device. Logs information can include things like the IP address of your device, information about the browser, operating system and/or app you are using, unique device identifiers, pages that you navigate to and links that you click, searches that you run on Bike IT, and other ways you interact with the service. If you are logged into the Bike IT service, this information is stored with your account information.
We may use the information we collect for various purposes, including to:
* Provide the Bike IT service to you and to improve the quality of the service we’re able to offer
* Allow your courier (which includes those that deliver the order on your behalf) to call or text you with any updates or problems
* Charge you for the service cost through one or more payment processing partners
* Understand how users interact with our service as a whole in order to test new features and improve Bike IT for everyone
Bike IT is a platform that connects users with couriers who deliver the goods that you want to your desired location. In order to make this work, we need to share information about you and your geolocation with the other parties who help enable the service. This includes, for example, the couriers who pick and deliver your order.
We also share information under the following principles:
* With your consent or at your direction We will share your information with entities outside of Bike IT when we have your consent to do so or it is done at your direction. For example:
* For market purposes We share information of your location with riders to achieve optimum utilization of the Bike IT service.
* For legal purposes We share your information when we believe that the disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal process, or requests from law enforcement or regulatory authorities, (b) prevent, detect, or otherwise handle fraud, security, or technical issues, and (c) protect the safety, rights, or property of any person, the public, or Bike IT.
* For business purposes We may share your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company. We may also share your information between and among Bike IT, and its current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership.
This policy may change from time to time and any revised Policy will be posted at this page, so we encourage you to review it regularly. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of this Policy and, in some cases, we may provide you with additional notice (such as a notice on our homepage or sending you a notification).